Explore & Learn Sensory Treasure Basket - Standardsee other items by Gentle Touch Parenting
Available to purchase
Product information- It is widely recognised in the Early Years prof... read more
FREE Delivery on Orders over £30
FREE £5 Voucher for all August Customers
Gentle Touch Parenting's Explore and Learn range of baby and toddler baskets are filled with a selection of hand-picked items, carefully chosen to stimulate the senses and provide a rich and diverse learning experience. Using a mixture of natural and man made objects which provide a range of textures, tastes and sounds, our sensory baskets are designed to keep your baby, toddler or preschooler engaged, stimulated and entertained. Sensory play is a wonderful way of supporting additional learning and physical needs for children with disabilities, and our baskets can be tailored to accommodate specific requirements.
Babies' mouths contain the highest number of nerve endings per square millimetre than anywhere else in their body, and they also have much more control over their tongues and lips than their hands. Mouthing is how babies learn and why they place everything in their mouths. Our Treasure Baskets for babies are suitable from around 4 months to around 18 months and come in a range of sizes to suit all budgets: Starter, Standard, Large and Luxury. A perfect introduction to heuristic (open-ended) play, where babies and toddlers learn and thrive in deep exploration and discovery!
PRODUCT INFORMATION: Standard Basket
* These are our best selling baskets and come in lined wicker seagrass of approximately 24x18x12cm
* Baskets contain approximately 20 sensory rich mixed items, including natural and man made.
* Contents and baskets may vary, subject to availability.
* How to use and safety guide included.
* Please note that all Gentle Touch Parenting Explore and Learn Baskets are designed to stimulate the senses and do contain non-toy items.
* Baskets should be used under adult supervision only and all contents should be checked before and after each use for signs of wear and tear.
* As babies grow and enter new developmental stages e.g. teething, throwing and banging, remove items and reintroduce at a later stage.
We endeavor to provide an excellent service, from purchase through to after sales.
The Early Years Boutique Marketplace, will email the relevant seller through your order, whereby orders will be shipped on time with 99% of orders will be shipped on time.
Delivery is Free on all orders over £30
Other options available are:
Delivery in 14 days
Delivery in 7 days
Need your gift quicker? Try one of the methods below:
Delivery in 3 days
NOTE - If you place your order and our seller cannot meet your delivery request for whatever reason, The Early Years Boutique will contact you immediately to arrange a replacement or refund. It's up to you!
Ireland Shipping is from £5.99
International Shipping is from £9.99
No Hassle Returns
We will happily accept returns on all items & refund you the full value of the goods, whereby an error has been made on our part.
A Unique Gift from us
We carefully wrap each gift & place it neatly in it's packaging. We also place our branded sticker on each parcel & branded slip inside each parcel, so the excited gift recipient knows it is from The Early Years Boutique.
No two engraved, bespoke or personalised products will ever be identical. Send a truly unique keepsake gift to someone special today.
All orders are shipped with a gift receipt.
If you need special advice on this particular item, for example, on sizing, colouring or delivery, please click here.(A member of our team will respond by email within 1 - 2 working days, Monday to Friday during normal office hours)
If you need urgent advice about this item, please text us using +44(0) 7368 3971 82(A member of our team will respond within 1 -2 hours Monday to Friday during normal office hours & usually 4 hours at weekends)
Click here for live chat >(Monday to Friday during office hours only)
Email us using email@example.com(A member of our team will respond within 1 -2 woorking days, Monday to Friday during normal office hours)
* NOTE we offer faster delivery for the majority of our products, however, we do advise that you read the product description for further information to avoid disappointment, as some customised & bespoke items can take longer to be made & shipped, as a result of their unique nature. If a seller cannot ship a product within a certain timescale, you will find this information in the product description.
Many thanks, The Early Years Boutique